Revenue Cycle Management, Business Intelligence & Analytics
Drew is an experienced and results-driven consultant with expertise in revenue cycle management and operations, as well as consulting experience in data analytics, vendor selection, and outsourcing. Drew’s operational experience includes accounting, accounts receivable management, patient access, and finance in various provider settings such as inpatient, ambulatory, behavioral health, and dental.
Throughout his career, Drew has:
- Provided process improvement assessments for revenue cycle departments in organizations ranging from $200M to $4B in total patient revenue, resulting in financial benefits and operational opportunities.
- Led process improvement implementations that led to over $6M in annual recurring revenue.
- Managed various EHR Go-Live initiatives, including revenue monitoring, legacy A/R liquidation, and contracting.
- Assisted in revenue cycle redesigns, vendor selections, and organizational restructures.
- Created dashboards utilizing Alteryx, Tableau, and PowerBI to trend and monitor implementation progress, benefit realization, and other key performance indicators.
- Conducted financial analyses for clients, including labor, operational, and vendor SLA performance.
BS, Operations Management, University of Alabama