Jeff joined HCPA in 2018, leading the Strategic, Tactical, and Financial Planning practice. Jeff is a healthcare executive with over thirty years of experience serving the provider sector, developing and implementing effective solutions to address a wide variety of challenges. He brings leadership and a project management style focused on identifying and implementing sustainable organizational change.
Jeff has over thirty years of experience, including twenty years with the Big Four, implementing solutions across the care continuum, and has extensive experience with:
- Not-for-profit hospitals and healthcare systems
- Academic hospitals
- Pediatric hospitals
At HCPA, Jeff assists clients in making distinctive, lasting, and measurable improvements in order to enhance their ability to support their own organizations and the communities they serve. Jeff’s areas of expertise include:
- Service line growth & optimization
- Provider alignment
- Payment reform planning & solution development
- Extensive experience planning and implementing provider performance improvement initiatives
- Proven leader driving complex, multi-variable, multi-stakeholder projects
- Collaborative approach to team management and development
- Client service excellence
Jeff previously served as a Principal both with Dixon, Hughes, Goodman, LLP and with PwC, as well as a Senior Manager with Ernst & Young before joining HCPA.
Jeff earned a Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance) and a Master of Business Administration, both from Emory University in Atlanta, GA.
Jeff played competitive tennis for over 20 years, and was a member of different teams that won two Georgia High School State Championships and four City of Atlanta ALTA team championships.