Ashley Swan, RN
Performance Excellence, Information Systems
Ashley is a Registered Nurse with over 15 years of clinical experience, specializing in ER, ICU, and Med/Surg. He has a strong clinical background in Emergency Medicine and Trauma, and is an innovative nurse who seeks to improve patient outcomes through the use of technology in the clinical setting. Ashley has implemented multiple modalities of the Cerner EMR system at various client settings, ranging from one-physician clinics to six-hospital health systems. He has also led clinical system selection processes for ER/PMS system selection and clinical device strategies at multiple organizations.
Throughout his career, Ashley has:
- Worked in leadership roles in emergency management for both academic and community hospital settings.
- Established training and process improvement programs in both clinical and IT settings for EMR implementations.
- Led several successful EHR deployments across the country through effective training and adoption programs.
- Developed training curricula for EHR upgrades and full deployments and optimized clinical workflows to improve system adoptions.
- Managed projects ranging from technology upgrades to full life cycle project implementations.
AAS, Nursing, Bevill State