A servant leader at heart, Jeff is an accomplished healthcare executive known for his strong leadership and organizational skills, his expertise in process improvement and systems thinking, and his high-energy, collaborative approach to achieving results. With over 30 years of experience serving the healthcare industry, Jeff began his career in healthcare consulting and has spent the last 20 years operating within healthcare delivery networks in the Vice President of Operations and Chief Operating Officer roles.
Throughout his career, Jeff has:
- Led the development, implementation, and oversight of organization-wide performance improvement efforts and LEAN methodologies that align with system strategic initiatives.
- Implemented a multi-disciplinary Patient Logistics Center to optimize the patient admission, discharge, and room-turn process by leveraging existing resources and systems.
- Provided executive leadership for the design, construction, and operationalization of major facility expansion projects.
- Established multiple productivity enhancement tools and techniques to improve operational effectiveness, resource utilization, and the ongoing management of daily operations.
- Developed operational dashboards and balanced scorecards for all levels of hospital management.
Jeff’s commitment to performance excellence extends beyond the organizations he has been a part of, as he participates on the regional and national level as an Examiner with the Malcom Baldrige National Quality Award and Senior Examiner with the Florida Sterling Council/Georgia Oglethorpe Quality Award.
BS Health Systems, Georgia Institute of Technology
MS Health Care Administration, Central Michigan University
LEAN Blackbelt Certification, Mercer University.